Re: [MOL] G'day!/Repk\Reply [01081] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day!/Repk\Reply

Dear JOhn,

You make an extraordinary contribution to MOl...so welcome back from
your Brother. I know that LIl and many are grateful for your added
contributions since you are both a successful survivor and caregiver to
many.

God Bless You
YOur Brother,
marty