Re: [MOL] About vitamins and chemo [01079] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About vitamins and chemo

Dear Jeanne,

I believe after all the research you and I have accumulated that there
is no one consensus on how or when to take vitamins as many not only
differ but disagree as to how much, when to  or not to etc. I believe it
is up to you and I and anyone to determine for themselves based on all
the education out there and  to look to their inner wisdom.

I believe all, or most all medical professionals, both conventional and
alternative will agree that taking vitamins in its natural
state....foods that contain the basic nutrients and vitamins is
essential in preventative and fighting any major condition. That is 9
greens and two fruit a day.

God Bless YOu,
marty