Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000 [01074] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbara Auslander Update 2-25-2000

Hi Marty,
Sorry to hear that Barb's tumor markers are up but I think as well that
tumor markers flare when a treatment is given and is working. We definately
had that experience with my father-in-law while he was taking Essiac tea.
He would reduce his dose once the markers went down and then when they
started to go up he would resume the higher dosage and the tumor markers
would sky rocket and then come soaring down. It was the oddest thing. We
felt as with all the info regarding Essiac tea that it was destroying the
tumor and the debris cells were left floating around in the blood stream
hence giving a higher reading. This happened several times throughout his
treatment. Documentation is so important when treating oneself, don't you
think? It ends up being important info to send on to the next person.

Sending you positive enrgy,
Caroline from Canada.