Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline... [01073] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...

Hi Chris,
I'd like to know about the article. I don't seem to have a posting for it.
We have lots of depressed people in our small town and I work at a
drugstore. Just wondering.
Inquisitively,
Caroline from Canada

----------
> From: CCR0417@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...
> Date: February 26, 2000 5:52 AM
>
> Again - this article is so right!  My stepmother's sister has been having

> severe depression for the last 5 years. She has been on about 100
different
> meds and nothing worked - at least more than temporarily.  They are now
> giving her a new drug for depression (a *standard* for Parkinson's
Disease)
> and she was feeling so well she got misty eyed just talking about it.
She
> said for *two years* she could not cry, she could not make herself a cup
of
> tea, or a meal!  This drug restored her to new and did it in 3-4 days.
And