Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline... [01068] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Drug Infoline...

Again - this article is so right!  My stepmother's sister has been having
severe depression for the last 5 years. She has been on about 100 different
meds and nothing worked - at least more than temporarily.  They are now
giving her a new drug for depression (a *standard* for Parkinson's Disease)
and she was feeling so well she got misty eyed just talking about it.  She
said for *two years* she could not cry, she could not make herself a cup of
tea, or a meal!  This drug restored her to new and did it in 3-4 days.  And
the only side-effect was constipation.  (Which my Dad is currently suffering
from on thalidomide.)  Easy to remedy.     -chris