Re: [MOL] Cancer testing in doubt..... [01066] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer testing in doubt.....

Lillian, I've heard of this. In a town near where my boss lives a woman is
suing because she underwent a year of cancer treatment including chemo only
to learn after all that that she never had cancer in the first place. -chris