Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01065] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

Whatever you think...but when/if they contact me I will need to give them
your name and phone # if that's OK with you.  I really don't have the time
and the organizational background to undertake a task like that. Plus it is
my understanding that you are the originator of the group (?).  I just like
to write and I'm always full of ideas so I thought I would send her my idea.
I really think she will answer but it will probably take awhile.  -chris