Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01052] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

Chris, it would be a blast and it may happen.  I think the group should
discuss how to choose people.  I don't think the oldest, or always the most
informed should take priority, because there are so many cancers being
represented on this forum and each one knows about their cancer better than
anyone else.  This is tricky; but I am sure  if everyone gives their input
to how the selection process should be done, it will come out just right.
We could possibly base it in numbers. as follows: This is just an example
now to get minds motivated.

5 people

1 caregiver
1 person knowledgeable on alternative
1 person knowledgeable on new therapies.
2 cancer people.

That's a core group, then if we have 10 slots:

Increase the caregivers and the cancer patients.  And so on!

Warmly, lillian

more....