[MOL] Wanda [01048] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wanda

I am still not sure why they considered my pleural effusion a met. The
cells found in the fluid came back as adenocarcinoma. It must be that
the cells were undifferentiated. They said they could not tell where the
cells came from. Did not find a tumor anywhere else either and my CA125
only went up to 110. They did not consider me a candidate for radiation
or chemo and they felt that a lung resection would not produce clear
margins. So I am stuck with the ACUP diagnosis. I did not qualify for
the trial as I primarily because I did not have a positive biopsy! Also
I have an auto-immune disease. Just wondering. I have read up on the
drug and still feel very positive about it. I am again considered
asymptomatic. Again, good luck to you. Jeanne