Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply [01045] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Oprah/Reply

Lillian, I wanted your permission (if she does contact me) to give your name
and email as the "contact person".  I don't really want to speak for the
group; haven't been here long enough and don't feel comfy with that.  I'm
hoping she will contact the group via the MOL address - gave the web address
and the email address.

Who knows - she could invite all of us, or some, but *something tells me she
will* be interested as she follows up on things like this.  Even if only 20
people went, hey, it's 20 more that would meet than would otherwise.  And if
she does, then I think the oldest members and the best informed members
should be the ones to go, but I wouldn't know who they are.  -chris