Re: [MOL] Re-introduction in order + some great references/ REPLY! [01044] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re-introduction in order + some great references/ REPLY!

John, I always thought Ruth was smart, now I know!  The
Molers will certainly appreciate your cancer journey and the wonderful site
listings.
It is so wonderful to have you back in the fold, I have silently missed your
musings, your insights, your spirituality on line.  Love ya, Aunti Lil!