[MOL] From Chris - Oprah [01037] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris - Oprah

Just in case MOL gets mail from the Oprah show - it's not a prank!  I wrote
to the show today to ask if they ever consider a show about one of the
miracles of the internet they might possibly consider the people from MOL - a
chance to meet in person.

I told her how supportive the group is, how we hold each other up and always
try to find the most positive manner of dealing with cancer. I explained that
we are made up of survivors and caregivers.  Who knows, just maybe we will
get a chance to meet and let other frightened lonely people out there who are
suffering alone know about MOL.
-chris