Re: [MOL] Wanda [01036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wanda

Dear Dusti:  That is a HORRIBLE joke -- about the Honda -- but I forgive you,
Sweety!  Whatever you do, do NOT give up trying to convince your mother to go
for the clinical trial.  I have thanked God every day that I was accepted.
The treatment was very aggressive and wasn't always pleasant, but they
watched me very carefully and monitored every step.  I always felt they had
my best interests at heart, and never once did I feel like a guinea pig,
although I suppose I was, in a way.  I would do it again in minute.  Please
tell your mom not to be frightened.  If she wants to talk to me, I would be
happy to hear from her.  Love, Kathy