[MOL] Wanda [01035] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wanda

Title: Wanda

Wanda, Not only do I wish you luck, I wish you mucho success.  I will cross my fingers for you too.  It takes courage to participate in a trial like this, I have tried to get my Mom interested and she is too scared (so far) to try, I am working on her though!  Heck, it can't hurt, right?  Wanda, what part of the country are you from?  There is a lady here at work named Wanda and I always call her 'Wanda-can I borrow your Honda', it is a joke I'm sure she is tired of but nonetheless we keep it up.  Good Luck Wanda and keep us posted!!!!

Best Regards,
Dusti