Re: [MOL] (Hi Jeanne) [01032] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (Hi Jeanne)

Jeanne, Although my diagnosis is adenocarcinoma, it is not ACUP, the primary
is in the lung and when I had a pleural effusion in Jan. 98, there were
cancer cells in the fluid, so they considered it to have metastasized and
staged it a IV, declared it inoperable and chemo/clinical trial(s) to be only
course of treatment. Thanks for your interest.  Best wishes/Wanda Zarbaugh