[MOL] Re: NICK! [01030] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: NICK!

My pleasure, each time I research I hope that at least one good article with
a good answer for someone is being put out.  Or it can be something that
triggers the mind to something individuals have found on their own and
perhaps passed over it.  Treatments are moving so fast anymore that it is
difficult to keep up.  Mean while, glad to have you on board and enjoy your
posts.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....