[MOL] Dusti, weather [01028] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti, weather

Tulsa, Oklahoma, it has quite a musical sound to it. What does the name
mean? We took a vote and so it is the southwest, can find whale song
here I guess. The whales migrate through here starting in March. I was
interested in hula festival held in April. Dance teams from all over.
Ordinarily, not a lying on the beach type, don't need a tan and I hear
it ain't no good for you now!

Your description sounds like the land you live has accepted you... I
like this land as well but I still love to travel though I have never
been overseas yet. Have you? Will be away all day and weekend coming up.
Have a good one! Jeanne