Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article [01027] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article

Yes, Marty:  I'd like to hear more about the clinic, too.  Since I'm right
here in Idaho, I'd like to know the name of the clinic so I could get more
information.  I have friends here who are going through cancer treatment
right now.  This could give them some additional hope.  Thanks, friend --
Kathy