Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article [01025] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] 5th-8th day of treatments at clinic and update....article

Hello Marty,

Hope you' don't mind if ask about that clinic in Idaho where your wife is
being treated right now. Do they treat all kinds of cancer or they specialize
only in some areas?
My wife was just recenty dx with PLC (primary liver and we are exploring
other options that may work other than surgery or transplant.

Thanks and we pray that your wife will be healed.

Regards & God Bless.
Nick & Emma
Orange County, CA