Re: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience. DO NOT OPEN! IT's A [01022] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience. DO NOT OPEN! IT's A HAPPY 99 VIRUS

Hi, Caroline, your computer is infected with the happy.exe virus. It
attaches to any attachment you send. So the last attachment you sent is
quarantined. Anyone how you get rid of the happy.exe virus. Did you run
a virus scan of your hard drive or is the attachment on a floppy. I
would check all your floppies as well.

Symantec has instructions to remove this virus as do many others on the
web. just go to your search engine and type in "happy exe virus". or
phone a local computer to get the latest on this. Jeanne