Re: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience. DO NOT OPEN! IT's A [01013] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience. DO NOT OPEN! IT's A HAPPY 99 VIRUS

What does this mean? I have a posting on my computer that says

Action Taken: an attempt to disinfect the attachment was unsuccessful. so
the attachment was quarantined from the message and replaced with a text
file informing the recipient of the action taken. The infected attachment
has been placed in the designated quarantine folder (what designated
quarantine folder?) Please use extreme caution when using the quarantined
attachment.

What the hell does all this mean??

> From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com