Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:27:22 -0600/Reply [01011] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 13:27:22 -0600/Reply

Hello Lillian,

Thanks for asking regarding my wife. So far she is still fully functional.
She still go to work,  good appetite (she lost 5 lbs. since December). Her
live function is very good. She was DX in late Jan..She drives, she cooks and
pray and laugh a lot. For your info I emailed directly to ask a few questions
regarding that HAC treatment about some one you know.

Thanks and God Bless.

nick