Re: [MOL] Wanda! [01009] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wanda!

Hi Dusti, I do not post often, but read with great interest all E-Mail and
particularly enjoy what you and some of the others say.  I have Lung Cancer,
adenocarcinoma, Stage IV, dx 1-98.  I am participating in a clinical trial at
the Univ. of Pa in Phila with a drug called Combretastatin.  It is a vascular
targeting agent, similar to angiogenesis inhibitors.  I've only had one cycle
(one injection per day for five days),  I begin the second cycle on Monday
Feb. 28th.  Wish me luck.  Thanks for your interest.  Wanda Zarbaugh