[MOL] G'day! [01007] Medicine On Line

[MOL] G'day!

My dear Molers,
I am just back online after quite a few months and have not yet caught
up on what everyone is doing now, but I had to pen this short note to
say Hi. I know that Wayne has been on a few times, but tonight is the
first opportunity I have had. I am going to work in a few minutes, but
will try to download mail in the morning when I get home.
I hope everyone is keeping well, and happy. I have huge volumes of mail
to go through, so if there is anything important I have missed, please
let me know.
Know that you all are never far from my thoughts, and that I wish for
each of you everything you would wish for yourselves :)
Much love to all,
Mam......