[MOL] THE COST OF BAD CREDIT [01005] Medicine On Line

[MOL] THE COST OF BAD CREDIT

************************The Cost of Bad Credit**************************

Bad Credit costs the average consumer $8000 a year and nearly
one half a million dollars over a lifetime.
As a tag designating  high risk, Bad Credit accelelerates interest
rates, cancels the bonuses offered by by good credit, and kills dreams
of home ownership and comfortable family living.

***************************WE CAN HELP!******************************

****************110% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!**********************

The largest credit repair in the US and Canada, we can help you
eliminate the stigma of Bad Credit. Since 1988, we have  successfully
repaired more than 65,000 credit reports.  During the last five years,
we have helped many consumers remove from their credit report the
following Bad Credit items.

DELETIONS SINCE 1995

Bankruptcies-----------------------2,514
Items in Bankruptcies----------38,865
Late Pays----------------------------42,542
Charge Offs-------------------------12,895
Collection Accounts-------------17,101
Judgements------------------------8,196
Reposessions----------------------1,147
forclosures-------------------------1,061

You don't have to bear the burden of Bad Credit any longer. You
are entitled to Good Credit by law (FCRA). We can begin helping you
to legally repair your credit today.

Call us today at
1 888.298.2217
1 713.974.1997