Re: [MOL] (MOL) Lung Cancer and Carboplatin (Paraplatin) &Paclitaxel (T [01002] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (MOL) Lung Cancer and Carboplatin (Paraplatin) &Paclitaxel (Taxol)

Thanks for the info... The dr. said this type chemo probably wouldnt make my
mom sick.  Today is the day after her first treatment. She woke up a lil
shakey, but other than that, she had a good day.  She was diagnosed with
Stage IV Lung Cancer in Dec.  I just lost my sister two years ago and several
aunts and uncles.  This has been very hard for my family. I appreciate ur
help.

Thanks