Re: [MOL] Wine and smoking [00991] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Wine and smoking

Jeanne:  My sister is a wine snob, too - and has a wine cellar that most
restaurants would envy.  She has introduced me to many excellent Australian
wines.  Some of them are wonderful and inexpensive, as well.  And there are
several really good wineries right here in Idaho -- within 30 miles of us.

Oh, this working at home is so much fun!  Now if I'd just get paid!  LOL
Love, Kathy