[MOL] Dusti, weather [00983] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti, weather

Wow, we get that during our summers? No shorts here except that skinny
elder who wears them year round and carries a walking stick! Seldom see
really hot weather here, rain and wind common. That is why it's called a
temperate climate! I always thought of Oklahoma as having all those oil
wells and living in a tornado area is for sure living on the edge. About
the red earth. Doesn't corn grow well there? I though this was prime
farming country. Maybe I should see the old movie, Oklahama again? Just
kidding, fill me in.
Thinking of Hawaii again. Whales migration passes through Maui (sp?).
Will find out more tomorrow or look up on the web tonight. Have to
reserve soon. Cheers, Jeanne