[MOL] Wine and smoking [00975] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wine and smoking

Dear Whiner, me too, we love wine and wouldn't give it up. Our daughter
went on a wine tour in Australia and we are now in an Australian and NZ
tasting thing. My husband's brother is a snob about wine and introduced
us to many good wines. Your area has wine growers based there, eh? Do
you produce that very expensive ice wine?

Smoking I thought was dying out, remember when we went to social
gatherings and restaurants and they were smoky? No more. Yeah!
Jeanne