[MOL] Caroline [00966] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Caroline

Small world,eh? Our family is Metis, status Indians and band members of
the Opaskwayak Cree Nation. Always lots to gossip about and I can keep
track on what is going on with e-mail. Always lots to gossip about in a
large family and lots of visitors. My husband's family can only trace
themselves back to the 1850's from Germany someplace. They had a family
reunion one time and invited Henry Kissinger. He did not come but did
send a note. We spent some time at the Provincal archives in Manitoba
digging away at the Hudson Bay Company archives. Wonderful place as is
the Museum of Man there. We were so fascinated with the place, we
ignored the warnings and almost got locked in for the night. Had to
fumble around in the dark. The displays look downright creepy in the
dark. Have you been there lately. Cheers, Jeanne