RE: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience. [00959] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience.

Title: RE: [MOL] Dusti and the native american experience.

Jeanne,

Today it is a balmy 75 degrees with a little breeze blowing.  I sent my son to school in shorts!  In February!  It truly has been a mild winter other than our 9 inches of snow that lasted almost a week!  There is a saying here in Oklahoma that is 'If you don't like the weather here, wait an hour'.  That is so true, last year I remember going to work and it was in the 70's and when I got off work that night it was below freezing, the temp had changed over 60 degrees in 8 short hours.  People watch the weather channel here for fun all the time.  Now Jeanne, we are approaching tornado season but don't you like to live on the edge???  Wherever you end up, I know you will enjoy yourself.

Regards,
Dusti