Re: [MOL] Vitamin E/Kathy [00944] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vitamin E/Kathy

Oh, trust me, folks.  I'm used to your abuse.  I've been here for nearly two
years -- remember?  What I do is try to steam the wrinkles out in the shower.
 Then I dim the lights in the bathroom, take my contacts out, and apply my
makeup by candlelight.  I look smashing!  Love,  Kath