Re: [MOL] Sylvia K [00937] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sylvia K

Hi Jeanne,  In fact I am printing now a response to another's question about
tumor markers.  I think the response was from Lillian.  It is most
informative and answers the questions I was going to as my oncologist today.
Thanks for your interest.  Sylvia