Re: [MOL] John/Kathy [00931] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John/Kathy

Dear John:  The block parties sound absolutely wonderful!  It's so nice to
know that New Yorkers can be laid back, gentle people.  I know I would be
delighted with Times Square now.  I've been watching its transformation with
interest, and the progress that mayor has made.  When I was there, it was a
very frightening place, but fascinating, nonetheless.  We were there to see a
Broadway show, and that I did enjoy very much.  I was amazed, though, at the
diminutive size of the theaters.  I expected something much grander, but the
show itself was great.  I did, however, see "La Boheme" at the Met, and that
I will never, ever forget.  New York is a fabulous place!  Kathy in Little
Old Boise