Re: [MOL] Smoking [00929] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Smoking

Dear Caroline:  As a reformed smoker, I completely agree with you now.  I
didn't realize at the time (no one really does) what a truly disgusting habit
it is.  Now I can't stand the smell, in the air or on my clothes, and,
although I do like to go out, my male friend and I try to find places with
little or no smoke.  As for the wine -- me, too!  Come have a glass or two
with me sometime!  Love, Kathy