Re: [MOL] Spring. [00922] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Spring.

Hi Jeanne,
Are your parents in Victoria also? I can't beleive the flowers are
blooming. We still have asnow pack of about two feet!!!! Looking forward to
spring whenever that may be !!!
chillily,
Caroline from Canada

----------
> From: Jeanne Kissinger <jhkissinger@home.com>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Spring.
> Date: February 23, 2000 7:02 PM
>
> Kathy, the street in front of my parent's place is in bloom! Looks like
> an early spring all around! Saw 14 herons sitting in a tree in the local
> park. James took a picture and our daughter counted 15. Can always count
> on one standing meditating near their nesting area. I can understand why
> they are so revered by the Japanese and Chinese. Jeanne
>
> KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM wrote:
> >
> > I do, too, John.  Love the circle of life, I mean.  It feels like
Spring here