Re: [MOL] Vitamin E [00919] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vitamin E

Hi, Jeanne:  My cardiologist insists that I take 1000 mg of Vitamin E a day,
as well as Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Zinc, Calcium, etc.  I also take a multi.
I have noticed that my skin seems nicer, although it's still difficult to get
the wrinkles out.  Love, Kathy