RE: [MOL] John/Kathy [00915] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] John/Kathy

Kathy...it sounds like you have a large, interesting, and fun family.  Most
of my neighbors are first generation with my best friend immigrating from
the Isle of Mann.  We have the best of times at our block parties when we
close down the entire street and relatives come from far and wide.  I have
never seen so many children!  It does the heart and spirit good to be
surrounded by so many grad folk.  It played a significant role in my early
recovery from the surgery and radiation treatment.  Just knowing there were
so many to care for my family and tend to the day to day chores that I was
unable at that time to perform provided the comfort that I needed and
relieved me of the stress of worry.

You would be very surprised at the transformation of Times Square now.  No
more X-rated shops and theaters, hookers, drug dealers, garbage in the
street.  It is now very much the cultural center it once was and even sports
a Disney Center.  One of the true success stories in the Mayor's quality of
life initiatives.  So, next time you visit, keep your head up, smile and say
hi and avoid those poles at all costs!

God Bless.

John