[MOL] Hi Nancy, I'm Nancy too.... [00912] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi Nancy, I'm Nancy too....

Hi Nancy,
I live in Muskegon, Michigan, lived here all my life.  Where in Michigan did
you live.  The weather is nice now, in the 50's and melting the snow, we can
see a lot of ground.  My Husband was dx'd with small cell lung cancer March
24, 1998, and went into remission Sept . 24, 1998.  He also has a bad heart,
lung damage from the radiation, so that has been giving him problems with
being in the Hospital Dec. Jan, and Feb. with congestive heart failure and
pneumonia, almost went into kidney failure in Dec.  Now he has caught a
cold, but still has a lot of fight left.  Welcome to the forum, it is a good
place to be.  I used to have time to be online a lot, but haven't had time
lately.  I have Lupus and now I am in Aqua therapy 3 times a week, I have to
have knee surgery March 20.  I am 60 my Hubby Don is 74.  My Mother 84 lives
with us and has pulmonary fibrosis of the lungs, so my life is far from
boring.  LOL.
God Bless,
Nanc ():-)