[MOL] Smoking [00900] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Smoking

Hi, Marty, thanks for all the interesting information you are sending.
Liked the bit on apples. I don't eat enough. Our province passed a law
that no one can smoke anywhere inside buildings. Did get this right,
Caroline. Pub owners are quite upset. Our city was one of the first to
test this out for a year before the law went into effect in the rest of
the province. Jeanne