[MOL] Courage Enough [00897] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Courage Enough

How beautiful and how true, John.  Our belief in a higher power gives us
the strength and courage to live through the hard times. Each one of us
is important to the circle of life. We follow in the footsteps of those
of who have gone before. When we meet what shall we say to them if we
have not done our part to make sure that we have passed our time here
with joy, strength and dignity? God bless, Jeanne