Re: [MOL] John/Kathy [00873] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John/Kathy

Dear John:  Patrick Dempsey?  You can't get much more Irish than that --
unless your name is Kathleen Corrigan.  My sister's name is Shannon
McBride-McCulley.  My brothers are Kelly and Reilly -- my niece is Delaney,
my nephew Ryan.  There is a bunch of us!  Your sights sound very interesting,
to say the least.  I'm afraid, though, if I saw a bird like that one, it
would scare me to death!  We have weirdos here, too -- just not so many.  I
remember walking in Times Square years ago.  My companion urged me not to
make eye contact with anyone so I ran into a pole.

Love, Kathy