[MOL] JOY [00863] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOY

Title: JOY

God bless you Joy, my heart aches for you.  I know this is difficult for you, your last post indicated so much hope about her new Doctor.  You sound peaceful though and hopefully our prayers will sustain you.  I have listened as you have written about how hard you have struggled to keep hope alive to her, you have been a loving daughter.  May God bless you with all the strength that you need.  I am praying for you & your Mother.  Be strong for her.

Love
Dusti