[MOL] (MOL) Lung Cancer and Carboplatin (Paraplatin) & Paclitaxel (Taxo [00862] Medicine On Line

[MOL] (MOL) Lung Cancer and Carboplatin (Paraplatin) & Paclitaxel (Taxol)

My mom started her first chemo treatment today.  Has anyone on the list had
experience with Paraplatin and Taxol?  Please let me know.. Thanks