Re: [MOL] Welcome Nancy! [00861] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Nancy!

Hi,
I see from your post that you may be from California. I have relatives down
at Disneyland right now. I've been trying to find out the weather and can't
find it anywhere or don't catch it when it comes on the TV.It's an odd
request for this chat line but could you give me some info on the weather
down there?
thanks,
Caroline from Canada