RE: [MOL] John/Kathy [00857] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] John/Kathy

Heeee's Baaaack...BOOO!!  Ok Lil, I'll cut you a little slack.  You are
entitled to one shot at me a month and that was your one shot for March!
Kathy, thanks for picking up Marty for me...you may want to dust him off a
bit first.  He revives pretty well given a glass of Noni juice.  (Boy am I a
stinker ;+)

Oh how I love that name Kathleen having a strong love of my Irish heritage
on my Mother's side.  Dempsey was the name and Patrick is my chosen name at
Confirmation.  Used to belong to the Emerald Society in NY City and attended
the Emerald Ball each St. Pat's Day.  Ah the good old days along with those
jazz clubs and tie-dye and pass the bong if you will ;+0 (no, I never
inhaled!)...actually that's one part of the 60's I missed, having been
entrenched in the military establishment of our country as an advisor in VN.

Saw my ENT onc today and got a clean bill for my 3rd anniv!  I am waiting
right now to have a CAT of the lungs done since I smoked for the past 35
years.  Want to be sure they are still clear.  It is a beautiful, sunny 50
degree day here in the Big Apple and all the wee critters are coming out to
strut their stuff...there's the multi colored hair (green, orange, pink and
the like), the nose, ear, eye lid, navel, lip, cheek earrings and the
wardrobe complete with six inch heals and 3 inch souls.  Ah yes, the sights
of nature that greet the eye of one in "the" City!...makes me want to run to
catch the train back home to north Westchester!

Well, think I'll digest my lunch of chicken livers and boiled potato by
taking in some of those New York sites (Kathleen, would you please pick up
Marty and dust him off again).  God Bless.
John