Re: [MOL] Barbs 3rd and 4th Day of Treatment Experience....Article [00845] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Barbs 3rd and 4th Day of Treatment Experience....Article

My Dear Friends:  I am experiencing some misplaced pride here.  You are
putting our wonderful state "on the map" so to speak.  I didn't know such a
place existed -- the clinic, I mean -- but I'm so glad to know it's there and
that Barb is being well cared for.  I know you'll keep us all posted.  Bless
you both -- love, Kathy