Re: [MOL] Liver and Intrahepatic Bile Duct - U.S. Racial-Ethnic Cancer P [00843] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Liver and Intrahepatic Bile Duct - U.S. Racial-Ethnic Cancer Patte...

Dear Dusti:  I loathe statistics, too.  Mine were a little better, but not
much -- and lo and behold!  Here I am today.  I wasn't supposed to be, but
I've always been a bit contrary.  Keep up the positive attitude, for yourself
and for your mom.  I know you will.  Love, Kathy