[MOL] Powerquotes- Mark Twain: Experiences [00840] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Powerquotes- Mark Twain: Experiences

*******************
Hunger petition:  asking Congress and the President to end hunger in America.
 Just visit www.feinsteinfoundation.com where you can sign it right away.”

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 38  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"I've lived through many terrible things in my life,
some of which have actually happened."

 - Mark Twain

Today's guest editor is Dan Anderson who is a second
year law student at Stetson University College of Law
in St. Petersburg, Florida, who owns a travel and
tourism company, http://www.aaic.com .

Questions to Ponder

What "terrible things" are you living through right now?

Are they "actually" happening?

What can you do to separate actual experiences from
 imagined experiences?

There is a publication which is delivered to your
e-mailbox every Monday through Friday which contains
 incredible empowerment.  The ezine is based on ancient
manuscripts discovered and these teachings reveal the
universal truths which govern ALL mankind. With this
material, you can be, have, and accomplish WHATEVER
you need, want, and desire, regardless of your position
in life at this time. FREE chapter download for visiting
our web-site and FREE ezine subscription:
http://members.aol.com/milnairmkr/dd/index1.html?PQ

Have a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://www.discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
President of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://discian.com/pqarchive.htm

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.html

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----