Re: [MOL] Welcome Nancy! [00833] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Welcome Nancy!

Nancy,

I hope you don't mind...  I forwarded your email address to my nephew who is
in the process of preparing for a bone marrow transplant.  He was diagnosed
with AML in late Sept, 1999 and has been on a rollercoaster ride ever since.
Even though he didn't go into remission after the first massive dose of
chemo, he did go into remission a couple of weeks after getting out of the
hospital for that round, so he has also become a candidate for stem cell
transplant.  His name is Tommy and he may be getting in touch with you.

Thank you soooo much for posting.  This forum has been a wonderful place to
find support and get valuable information.  Welcome and I hope you become a
regular poster.

Hmmmm... since we're all kids at heart, does this make us poster children???
LOL

Warmly, Kathy Q (from CA)